EMO Style ForumPro - Hos Geldiniz
Read/Write ProcessMemory  Uyeols10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Read/Write ProcessMemory  Uyeols10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giriş yap

Şifremi unuttum

Istatistikler
Toplam 203 kayıtlı kullanıcımız var
Son kaydolan kullanıcımız: crayzboy76

Kullanıcılarımız toplam 1186 mesaj attılar bunda 862 konu
Tarıyıcı
 Kapı
 Indeks
 Üye Listesi
 SSS
 Arama
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma

RSS akısı

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Anahtar-kelime

pointer  kutu  loot  

Kimler hatta?
Toplam 3 kullanıcı online :: 0 Kayıtlı, 0 Gizli ve 3 Misafir

Yok

[ Bütün listeye bak ]

Sitede bugüne kadar en çok 217 kişi C.tesi Tem. 29, 2017 1:46 am tarihinde online oldu.
En son konular
» İnternetten Para Kazandıran Oyun ! Ödeme Alt Limiti Yok ! DEV KONU
Read/Write ProcessMemory  I_icon_minitimeCuma Ağus. 29, 2014 8:33 am tarafından Hello EMO

» goldenchase.net maden yaparak para kazanma
Read/Write ProcessMemory  I_icon_minitimeCuma Ağus. 29, 2014 8:18 am tarafından Hello EMO

» etichal hacker görsel egitim seti
Read/Write ProcessMemory  I_icon_minitimeÇarş. Ağus. 06, 2014 4:57 am tarafından Hello EMO

» KO TBL Source C#
Read/Write ProcessMemory  I_icon_minitimePtsi Ara. 09, 2013 6:36 am tarafından Hello EMO

» x86 Registers
Read/Write ProcessMemory  I_icon_minitimeC.tesi Ağus. 24, 2013 5:02 am tarafından Hello EMO

» [Tutorial] Pegando Address, Pointers de WYD
Read/Write ProcessMemory  I_icon_minitimeÇarş. Tem. 10, 2013 7:25 am tarafından Hello EMO

» [Tutorial] Pegando Address, Pointers de CS Metodo²
Read/Write ProcessMemory  I_icon_minitimeÇarş. Tem. 10, 2013 7:23 am tarafından Hello EMO

» [Tutorial] Aprendendo basico deASM OLLYDBG
Read/Write ProcessMemory  I_icon_minitimeÇarş. Tem. 10, 2013 7:22 am tarafından Hello EMO

» Basic C# DLL injector
Read/Write ProcessMemory  I_icon_minitimePtsi Tem. 08, 2013 7:48 am tarafından Hello EMO

Reklam

Read/Write ProcessMemory

Aşağa gitmek

Read/Write ProcessMemory  Empty Read/Write ProcessMemory

Mesaj tarafından EMO Perş. Ağus. 11, 2011 1:41 am

Reading and writing to process memory is a great to mod a program which is running or create a code cave and even make a virus .

In order to read and write to the process memory we need to find the process ID, you will then need to know where to tell your program to look, which is the Address of the memory. Lets say we wanted to mod something like Minecraft and get 100000 lives. What we would need to do is find the address which contains the value of your number of lives in the game. You could do this by using Cheat Engine or by creating your own program to search through memory address values which contain the number of lives you have. Lets say you found the address and now you need a way to write to it. For example the address is 0x00401000 (which is stupid considering that is where the memory address starts for most processes). You would then edit that address's value to something like 10000 and poof you have 10000 lives.

This code I created will merely go about creating havoc in any process you chose, another reason it is great for writing viruses.

Kod:
#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{

BYTE nop[]={0x90}; //In ASM 90 stands for NOP or No operation
    HWND hWnd;
    DWORD processId;
    HANDLE hProcess;
    hWnd = FindWindow(NULL, "Minecraft"); //The window name
    GetWindowThreadProcessId(hWnd, &processId); //Finds teh window's process ID

hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, 0, processId);
    int lulz; //interger for feedback
    while(2==2) //Basically I was lazy so I just wanted to make a simple loop
    {
    location++; //increase location so it can destroy entire process, not just one address

ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID)location, &lulz, 1, 0); //gets the address value before it is edited.

cout << "Data from " << location << " is: " << hex << lulz << std::endl; //display info from address

WriteProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID)location, &nop, 1, NULL); //write the NOP arrary to the address vaule

ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID)location, &lulz, 1, 0); //gets the address vaule after modification of NOPING!

cout << "Data from " << location << "now: " << hex << lulz << endl; //display the effects

if(lulz == NULL) //It'd take probably over an hour to actually finish but 30 seconds should be enough .
    {
                cout << "\nEntire Process Is NOP'd";
                cin.get();
                cin.get();
                return 0;
                }
}
    cin.get();
    return 0;
}

So the above code is an example of how you can use the write memory process function of C++ to destroy a process, please reply if you have any questions =D
EMO
EMO
EMO Team
EMO Team

Cinsiyet : Erkek
Burçlar : Yay
Yılan
Mesaj Sayısı : 184
Puan : 238093
Rep Puanı : 5
Doğum tarihi : 28/11/89
Kayıt tarihi : 18/05/11